May Day Abs Challenge Week #2
- Keep legs straight and together
- Arms straight.
- At the same time, do a crunch and leg lift.
- Only go a couple of inches off the ground.
- Breathe out on the way up.
- Squeeze at the top and come back down.
**You should not feel it in the lower back. If you are experiencing that, you might be going too high.
- Arms and legs straight.
- Try to get the elbows and knees to touch. It’s ok if you don’t, but get as close as possible.
- Once they touch, extend the legs and arms out.
- In your mind, feel the crunch at the beginning and then the stretch.
**Again, you should not feel it in the back. Your legs might be too high up, so make sure it’s a few inches off the ground.